This is one of the most complete parks in St. George - pickleball, basketball, 3 softball fields, a childrens playground, plenty of grass, frisbee golf, and a pavilion. It even has a wifi hotspot to help ensure you aren't too disconnected while here. Playing with the kids? Looking for a place for your favorite sport? This park will make a great choice for a spot to spend time.
|Elevation Range:||0 ft|
|Low Elevation:||2500 ft|
|High Elevation:||2500 ft|
This is a great park with easy access to the Virgin River, and to the St. George paved trail system. It has plenty of parking for access to its sports complex, and it is a great place to spend some time. Features and amenities include:
- 3 different softball fields, with bleachers, dugouts, and lights
- A pavilion with easy access to the parking lot, and charcoal barbecues
- Frisbee golf
- Lighted basketball court
- Pickleball fields
- Plenty of grass to run on
- Large parking areas
- Play area with slides, climbing equipment, monkey bars, etc.
ReviewsLeave a Review
No reviews yet - be the first!
- From I-15, take exit 4 (Bloomington)
- Follow the signs to Pioneer Rd, paralleling I-15 southward
- Keep going south until Man O War Road, for .7 miles
- Turn right, and follow Man O War Road for .6 miles until the park is on your right, just before reaching the Virgin River.